Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OR USE ANY PART OF THE KLEENSWEEPSANDIEGO.COM WEB SITE.
KleenSweepSanDiego.com encourages you to have a positive experience on our website. Please read the following information carefully. It outlines the terms you agree to when you access our website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. By accessing and using this Web site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on the KleenSweepSanDiego.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KleenSweepSanDiego.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KleenSweepSanDiego.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the KleenSweepSanDiego.com web site are provided “as is”. KleenSweepSanDiego.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, KleenSweepSanDiego.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations, Exclusions of Liability, Indemnity
In no event shall KleenSweepSanDiego.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the KleenSweepSanDiego.com Internet site, even if KleenSweepSanDiego.com or a KleenSweepSanDiego.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
In no event shall KleenSweepSanDiego.com nor anyone or organization affiliated with KleenSweepSanDiego.com be liable for any damages for what ever reason: ITS AFFILIATE MEMBERS, VOLUNTEERS, ANY DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, WEBSITE OWNERS, WEBSITE DESIGNERS, WEBMASTERS, CONTENT & IMAGE CONTRIBUTORS TO KleenSweepSanDiego.com ET AL. SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, AND WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY OF USE OF ANY CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE (OR A WEBSITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE), OR ANY OTHER CAUSE AND EVEN IF CAUSED BY KleenSweepSanDiego.com OR ITS AFFILIATE’S NEGLIGENCE OR IF KleenSweepSanDiego.com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING, OR BOTH. THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. KleenSweepSanDiego.com TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU HEREUNDER SHALL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, EXCEED YOUR ONLINE CHARGES FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KleenSweepSanDiego.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KleenSweepSanDiego.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KleenSweepSanDiego.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KleenSweepSanDiego.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Laws:This Web site is controlled by KleenSweepSanDiego.com. By accessing this Web site, you and KleenSweepSanDiego.com agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of San Diego, California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and KleenSweepSanDiego.com also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of San Diego, California with respect to such matters. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
KleenSweepSanDiego.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KleenSweepSanDiego.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Restricted Access
KleenSweepSanDiego.com reserves the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
8. ANTI-SPAM Policy and Harassing E-Mail
A. In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
B. We also reserve the right to block any and all incoming email addresses at our sole discretion that we have identified as spam. Incoming email identified as spam will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. Harassment, is illegal. In situations of e-mail cyber-bullying, we reserve the right to control the electronic contact. We reserve the right to determine the origination of the e-mail. If it is harassment, where there’s a person who engages in bullying and possibly threatening behavior, we reserve the right to list the sender’s e-mail address as junk mail, contact our webmail services to block that e-mail address directly, contact the sender’s email provider and report the sender as using their service to send harassing emails. We will also contact local law enforcement authorities and file a police report.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the KleenSweepSanDiego.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Information That We Collect
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes related to our business, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
On our contact form we ask you to input your “personal information,” such as your name, email address, and phone number information. You will always know when we are collecting personal information, because we only collect personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us through our online form. When you choose to give us personal information through our website, we will collect and retain that information.
When you use our website, we also collect “non-personal information,” which is information that, by itself, cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (your age, gender, income, education, profession, zip code, etc.). Non-personal information may also include technical information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and other anonymous data involving your use of our websites. Non-personal anonymous information may also include information that you provide us through your use of our website.
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a web server to your browser and stored on your computer.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use your personal information to provide you with information about any services that you may request or inquire about and to communicate with you.
We use the non-personal information we collect to analyze how our website is being used, and to improve the content of our website.
If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personal information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. However, aside from our reply to such an e-mail, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service that involves email communications or in order to provide customer support in connection with those products. There may be times when you will have the opportunity to subscribe to an e-mail list or electronic newsletter that will send information about our websites to your e-mail address. However, we will provide you with the option to change your preferences and opt-out of receiving those communications.
Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with any non-affiliated third party without your permission.
However, we may disclose personal information when we are required or requested to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency.
Security Of The Information We Collect
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your personal information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and there is always some risk in transmitting information electronically. This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
Kleen Sweep is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.